At Mountain Springs Massage we strive to always bring the best possible care to all people. Massage should no longer be seen as a luxury and we want to help incorporate massage into your regular health maintenance routine all while making it affordable for you. Everyone deserves love and a moment to relax and no one should live in pain. At Mountain Springs Massage we focus on targeting the primary areas of concern so you can once more feel revitalized and renewed with a session that is tailored to your individual needs while still providing a relaxing spa-like atmosphere.
- Same day appointments are not available and Mountain Springs Massage is typically booked about 2 weeks out. Availability may decrease during the holiday seasons and all appointments are first come first serve basis.
- All sales are final. No refunds on memberships, gift certificates, gift cards, regularly priced massages or discounted services. Memberships can be shared amongst immediate family but are non-transferable to non-family members.
- Appointments are non-transferable without 72hrs notice. If a client does not show up for an appointment and sends someone in their place this will count as a no-call no show.
- Mountain Springs Massage reserves the right to cancel any appointment at any time for any reason. If your therapist has to reschedule this does not relinquish the client from a cancellation fee if they do not cancel or reschedule an appointment in accordance with Mnt. Springs Massage's cancellation policy.
- If you have purchased a Groupon please read the Groupon section carefully before calling to schedule an appointment.
- Hours of operation are Weds from 3-6pm and Thurs-Sat from 10-1 and 3-6pm. If you need an appointment outside of regular operating hours this may be an option at an additional cost.
- Phone calls for scheduling an appointment are most frequently returned on Mondays and Tuesdays. Please understand that your therapist's busy schedule makes returning calls from Wed-Sunday very difficult. Your patience is greatly appreciated. If you do not leave a voicemail your phone call will not be returned in order to weed out sales calls.
-Currently couples massages are not available.
- We value and respect our clients time and ask that you do the same when making an appointment. Mountain Springs Massage requires 72 hours notice for cancellation or rescheduling.
- All VIP and Prepaid customers are charged a flat fee of $25 for last minute cancellations and no shows.
- Groupon clients will forfeit their voucher and are charged a $40 cancel fee, 50% may be applied to a future appointment upon rescheduling.
- All other cancellations are charged the full price of the appointment. 50% will be applied to future appointments upon rescheduling.
-The cancellation policy is enforced with all clients, new and returning.
- Please know that you can purchase your first massage through Mountain Springs Massage for $40 new client rate without having to purchase a Groupon.
-Groupon's are only valid for first time clients who have never been to Mountain Springs Massage before. If you are a returning client your Groupon will not be accepted, you may give it away as a gift to anyone who has never before been to Mountain Springs Massage.
- You may have to wait up to 2 weeks or more before your appointment can be scheduled.
- Expired Groupon's are not honored. You may still use your Groupon but an additional $40 will be due at the time of the appointment. If a Groupon expires within 2 weeks of the time an appointment is being made and you cannot get in until after the Groupon expires the Groupon will not be honored. Groupon's are valid for nearly 4 months after the purchase date and due to Mountain Spring's Massages busy schedule no extensions are given. If a scheduling conflict occurs due to a clients schedule Mountain Springs Massage will not honor a Groupon if an appointment is made after the expiration. If you schedule an appointment and then need to reschedule and the subsequent appointment falls after expiration the Groupon will not be honored.
- Couples massages are not currently available.
For additional questions please call. Mountain Springs Massage works hard to ensure a seamless scheduling process and to make sure all clients receive the professional courtesy, respect and care they deserve. We ask for similar respect and patience in return. Thank you for your understanding.